Mirza's Personality

Autobiography of Mirza Qadiani
"My birth took place in 1839 or 1840 A.D. I was one of the twins. The other one
with me was a girl whose name was Jannat. In my revelation 'Ya Adam uskun antaa wa zaujoka al-jannah', which was mentioned in Braheen Ahmadiyya on p.496 some 20 years ago, the word ‘jannat’ carried this special reference that the girl who was born with me, her name was jannat and this girl died after living for 7 months."
(Tiryaq-ul-Quloob, Roohani Khazain vol.15 p.479 by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani)

"My father Mirza Ghulam Murtuza, was a famous landlord. During my childhood my education started in such a way that when I was 6-7 years old a Persian teacher was employed who taught me Quran and few Persian books. His name was Fazl Ilahi. When I reached 10 years of age, an Arabic teacher, Moulvi, was appointed for my education whose name was Fazl Ahmad. When I was 17-18 years old, I had the chance of receiving some education from my father. He taught me Grammer, logic and hikmat (Medicine) and some of the medical books were taught by my father. Because of my health, my father always used to discourage me from reading too much.


"Regarding the villages which the British Government had confiscated, my father had filed a suit in English court to retrieve them. I was made to represent in these cases. Although to it was against my up bringing and I did not want to waste my time at such bad places but I was forced to look after the estate matters. In those days, I was employed for a few years by British Government in Sialkot court as a clerk for Rs15/- per month.

"Later I resigned and once again got busy in estate management. Very often I was thinking about the meaning of Quran (Tafseer). When I reached 30-35 years of age my father died. I was in Lahore at that time. After the death of my father, series of conversation with God (Mukalimat-e-Ilahiah) started in full swing."

(Kitab-ul-Bariayh pp.134-136, Summary of commentary on margins, by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani. Roohani Khazain vol.13 p.180; TUZUK-E-AHMADI written in AKHBAR -AL-HAKAM QADIAN Special No, vol.37 No.18519, dated 21-28 May 1934 AD)

Mirza elopes with pension money
"Bismillah ar-Rehman ar-Raheem. Hazrat Waalida Sahiba (Respected Mother i.e. wife of Mirza Ghulam) told me that once during his youth days, when Hazrat Maseeh Mowood went to receive your grandfather's pension, Mirza Imamdeen (a cousin of Mirza Ghulam) went after him. When you received the pension, then with connivance and deception he took him (Mirza) out instead of Qadian, took him here and there and when he spent all the money, Imamdeen left him and went away somewhere. Hazrat Maseeh Mowood did not come home due to shame and since your grandfather had always wanted him to take up a job, therefore he took up a job at the Court of Deputy Commissioner of Sialkot City at a meagre salary."
(Seeratul Mahdi part I p.41 by Mirza Basheer Ahmad s/o Mirza Ghulam)

FAMILY DECLINE
"My father, Mirza Ghulam Murtuza, used to sit in a chair in Governor’s Darbar, and was such a well-wisher of British Government and brave at heart, that in the Mutiny of 1857 AD, he helped the Majestic Government, beyond his means, by purchasing from his own pocket 50 horses and providing fifty mercenaries. The glory of our estate was declining day by day until in our days our family position was of a small grade landlord."
(Tohfa-e-Qaiser, Roohani Khazain vol.12 pp.270-271)

"The British confiscated our family lands and fixed honorary pension of only Rs.700/- per year in the form of cash which was reduced to Rs 180/- at the death of my Grandfather and stopped completely after my uncle’s (Father’s elder brother) death."

(Seerat-ul-Mahdi, Part I p.41 By Mirza Basheer Ahmad s/o Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani)

DISEASES OF THE PROMISED ONE (SO CALLED)
"His (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani) moral teeth had caries which used to pain occasionally; the end of one molar became pointed which caused ulcer on his tongue; it had to be filled away."
(Seerat-ul-Mahdi part ii p.135 By Mirza Basheer Ahmad s/o Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani)

"Once he fell down from a window and injured his left arm, which remained weak till the end."
(Seerat-ul-Mahdi part ii p.198)

IMPOTENCE
"This decrepit is suffering from weakness of brain for long time after I got married. I used to think that I am impotent."
(Letter By Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani date: 22/2/1887 in Maktoobate Ahmadiyya Vol. 5, p. 14 copied from Navishta-e-Ghaib By Khalid Wazirabadi)

"At the time of marriage my heart and brain were very weak and I was suffering with dizziness, have been with me for long time; because of these I had bitterness (sadness) of the heart (depression)and the absence of sexual power."

(Tiryaq-ul-Quloob Roohani Khazain vol.15 p.203 By Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani)

Writng to Hakeem Nooruddin, Mirza says:

" I have great improvement with your medicines. Few diseases like lethargy and gastric acidity have been cured by it. I had one very serious problem that the erection used to subside when I laid down for intercourse. Lack of sexual energy was it’s cause. So with your medicines my sexual power have returned."
(MAKTOOBAT-E-AHMADIYYA, Vol 5, No.2 Collection of letters by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani)

"Revelation was sent to me regarding marriage; at that time my heart and brain and body were very weak. Apart from Diabetes Mellitus and dizziness in the head and sadness of heart (Depression), I was suffering from tuberculosis also."
(Nuzool-e-Maseeh, Roohani Khazain vo.18 p.587 footnote By Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani)

" He (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani) used to keep very few fasts during Ramadan whose redemption was paid; and because of the suffering of an attack he broke one fast exactly at Maghrib (Sunset) time. "He used to get attacks very frequenctly and his health was generally down."

(Seerat-ul-Mahdi part i p.51 By Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani)

"Hazrat Saheb was a chronic melancholic. This illness was inherited. (Mirza Sahab could not bear the burden of prophethood!! - Author) Mirza sahab had a real uncle (maternal) whose name was Mirza Jamiat Baig. He had one son and one daughter and both were suffering from mental defects. Boy’s name was Mirza Sher Ali. Girl was Hurmat Bibi. She got married to Hazrat Sahab" (Mirza and Hurmat Bibi -- both mental !! It must have been great fun! and the resulting children?- one can imagine - Author)

(Seerat-ul-Mahdi part I p.51)

See how clear it is now, that claims of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of being the Promised Messiah, Mahdi and Prophethood are symptoms of a disease and not the result of inspirations or conversations with God. The problem was further compounded by the use of Opium and Tonic Wine.

I pray that may Allah give guidance and understanding to Qadianis so that they follow the right path, otherwise the followers of a melancholic prophet will also be melancholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment